This is a Consew Model 199R-2A Industrial Zig Zag Sewing Machine in a Table with a Consew Series Ten 1/2 HP Clutch Motor and Knee Lifter.
* Three step/two stitch zig-zag Federal stitch 308
* For sewing elastic and other stretch materials, as well as for ornamental stitching
* For stitching such products as boat and truck covers, tents, awnings sails, parachutes, tarpaulins, canvas bags, also many items of military and naval equipment
* Used on such materials as canvas, nylon, vinyl, leather, synthetics and similar materials
* Especially desirable where reinforced stitch is necessary
* Used for rope tacking, making loops in rope and attaching small and medium size ropes to such products as truck covers, tents, sails, hammocks, parachutes, grain bags and many items of military and naval equipment
* Horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
* Maximum width of zig-zag: 3/8" (9.5mm)
* Straight stitch when zig-zag is set to 'O' mm
* Long arm with 10" free space between needle and arm (all 18 7/8" bed models)
* Locking zig-zag width regulator
* Reverse stitching
* Special fittings available for rope end and rope loop stitching
Came from a working environment. Prior to listing it was powered on. The motor, clutch and knee lifter all operated as they should. When the handwheel was turned, all the parts moved correctly. It is missing the belt, needle and throat plate, so I was not able to produce a sample of the stitching but everything appears in order. Please inspect it yourself prior to purchase.
MPU in Borger.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers