WANTED: USED TOYHAULER – to rebuild & refurbish $3000-$5000
QR Code Link to This Post
Interior walls will be removed, insulated, and replaced at the very minimum so cosmetic perfection is not necessary-just clean.
• Pictures provided of the interior (all areas) and exterior (all sides).
• A list of the toyhauler’s specifications i.e. approximate length, width, & height, year of manufacture and equipment
• Bumper pull
• Structurally sound
• 26-36’ length
• Rear door ramp
• Must have wiring + pipes + ducting in place for AC, furnace, water heater, dual powered refrigerator, kitchen equipment, and shower/tub. Including the equipment in the sale and the equipment in working order is an obvious plus but not a requirement.
• No current water leaks (past staining ok)
• On-board generator or a space provided for one.
• Safe tires
• Please mention any work or equipment that needs work or replacement.
I will have an experienced RV inspector, (NRVIA), assisting me in the selection, insulating and refurbishing processes so please email your pictures and information to me vs. texting it so I can share it with him.